- Scans local networks as well as Internet
- IP Range, Random or file in any format
- Exports results into many formats
- Extensible with many data fetchers
- Provides command-line interface
- Over 23 million downloads
- Free and open-source
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Installation not required
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses and ports as well as has many other features.
It is widely used by network administrators and just curious users around the world, including large and small enterprises, banks, and government agencies.
It runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X, possibly supporting other platforms as well.